Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Horn Has Sounded

Welcome to Every One Tri.

I love the sport of triathlon. And I want to share this love with the rest of you.

After over a decade of being a "triathlete", I've participated in race distances from sprint to Ironman; swum, cycled, and ran thousands of kilometers; learned about myself - physically and mentally; learned what not to do; and have been asked thousands of questions about races, fitness, nutrition, and training.

Make no mistake, I am not a professional or even an elite athlete. I have no official designation as a coach or nutritionist. I work 9-10 hours a day in the advertising industry, am married (to a new triathlete), and lead an active, busy life.

What I do have is a decade's worth of experience; a love for the sport; a sense of humour; a belief that every one can participate in this sport; and a desire to share this with you.

My goal is to share stories, provide tips and hints, information, and a perspective about the sport.

I hope that you enjoy.

Keep tri'n.

No comments:

Post a Comment